Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

SmellySkidmark: -=[FDG]=-Stitch Memorial tonight, Race Start at 8pm, gathering from 7pm
Gussy: In Memory of "Stitch" «check this»
SmellySkidmark: That's an excellent tribute Gussy. Well done mate.
SmellySkidmark: I posted it over on Outlaws shoutbox Gussy
SmellySkidmark: RF2 September update «check this»
Nibiru: Apex GT3s are now available «check this»
Seca: smelly pm mate
SmellySkidmark: LOTR V8s tonight @ Bathurst
SmellySkidmark: Rob check this.. «check this»
Gussy: Apex Modding GT3 Review! «check this»
Nibiru: thanks Gussy
=Fieldzy=: Hi just a quick note the am gt3 server may have a problem. The join button is not highlighting so time out thread shows up. The other xfactor servers are ok just the am-gt3 has a problem. Cheers Fieldzy see a few on you tonight.
RobZee: All good now...thanks Fieldzy
SmellySkidmark: TCRs @ Sydney Motorsport Park tonight
Seca: 1st Round of The Australasia GT3's Tonight
Seca: robzee you on
RobZee: yes..go to your discord
Seca: kk
Chrisrx: the rf2 analyzer isnt working. is their server issues?
Nibiru: Should be ok Chris
SmellySkidmark: V8s are on tonight @ The Goldy
Gussy: just for laughs. the rf2 monster truck «check this»
Chrisrx: cheers nibs
RobZee: Apex Modding has released v1.02 of the GT3's through Steam. Server 1 has been updated accordingly.
Seca: Racing tonight Guys !st round of the GT3's All going Well
SmellySkidmark: TCRs @ Highlands MSP Tonight
Seca: servers are down atm guys
Seca: nib or robzee you on ?
Seca: guys can we have the server retarted yours servers aint showing on Rf2 and teamspeak is down
SmellySkidmark: no luck so far Seca, looks like a job for Nib
RobZee: ALL servers and TS are now up. Modem issue fixed, thanks Nib.
Seca: thanks nib
SmellySkidmark: Server 2 now has the last round of the LOTR V8s @ Newcastle... make sure to turn your post effects off.
SmellySkidmark: Skyline GTR @ Barbagallo tonight
Gussy: Wait ....what? Newcastle track!
Bert: Lol yep not a bad drive either

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

× If you have any questions feel free to post in here or join our TS3 server. There is usually someone on and everyone is willing to help. Our TS3 details are
server adress = xfactorracing.ddns.net
Password = FUN (IN CAPS)

free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility

• D!2T
  • D!2T's Avatar Topic Author
  • Financial Member
  • Financial Member
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #1 by D!2T
D!2T created the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
this FREE utility is generally very useful as it frees up computer resources and only allows bare minimum to play games etc.

*have the rf2 launcher & anything else u need still running such as TS3 as you will not have a desktop once this process is complete though you can still run anything through task manager (ctrl-alt-del)*

TO RUN:
install, run from desktop..
click default vista profile
hit start..
wait till see notepad appear (log file) *can take up to a min, do not close notepad just minimize or you will kill the app and have to start again*
alt-tab to the launcher or ctrl-alt-del to run anything from the task manager (file-run)

TO EXIT:
close notepad *services and desktop should all restart though if anything is missing everything will be back to normal after a restart*

DESCRIPTION:
AlacrityPC is a utility designed to help you get the most performance out of your computer when running resource intensive applications, like modern games. It does this by shutting down unnecessary services and programs before starting your application. When you finish your application, those services and programs can be automatically restarted.
AlacrityPC also provides some additional optimizations, like memory defragmenting, removing your desktop background, shutting down the desktop shell and Vista Sidebar, and forcing background tasks to execute.
AlacrityPC is the sequel to FSAutoStart. It is written in C# .NET 2.0.

sourceforge.net/projects/alacritypc/ (the download button on this page is for 32BIT OS, below is 64BIT)

64 BIT OS : sourceforge.net/projects/alacritypc/file...1.0.0.0.zip/download

1.0.0.68 UPDATE : sourceforge.net/projects/alacritypc/file....0.0.68.zip/download

(unzip and place files in the install directory overriding original files to update to 1.0.0.68)
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by D!2T.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nibiru, R1CHO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• R1CHO
  • Financial Member
  • Financial Member
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by R1CHO
R1CHO replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
from frame stutter to instant stability with a frame rate ive never seen at monaco

thx D!2T

"SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER"

More
5 years 10 months ago #3 by Bert
Bert replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility

R1CHO wrote: from frame stutter to instant stability with a frame rate ive never seen at monaco

thx D!2T

RR1CHO would you recommend this over Game Booster?

I would have probably stolen cars - it would have given me the same adrenaline rush as racing.
(Valentino Rossi)

• R1CHO
  • Financial Member
  • Financial Member
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #4 by R1CHO
R1CHO replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
Not sure nipzon never tried game booster ... but this made it so much better I could turn the graphics right up at monaco (no wind crowd motion) and was getting a minimum of 65 and a max of 90 at highspeed ..Had to turn auto frame rate OFF or whatever it is that i had recently suggested to some otherwise it stays on the number put in.. Iwould recommend this though ... make sure everthing is running that you want to run !!!! and once finished simply restart pc i find the easiest

After it shuts everthing down I even closed the program and blank notepad and it worked just as good

"SECOND PLACE IS THE FIRST LOSER"
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by R1CHO.

• D!2T
  • Financial Member
  • Financial Member
More
5 years 10 months ago #5 by D!2T
D!2T replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
I haven't used a system optimizer since XP days & most I believe alter the registry permanently which is never really a good thing.
I heard about this utility through Microsoft Flight Sim X and figured if they recommended anything that's third party then it must be ok?
I definitely gained frames in that and it seems the same with rF2..

• Nibiru
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Slow in - Fast out
More
5 years 10 months ago #6 by Nibiru
Nibiru replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
works well for me too

• D!2T
  • Financial Member
  • Financial Member
More
5 years 10 months ago #7 by D!2T
D!2T replied the topic: free up resources and gain FPS for any game/application with this utility
*updated OP, download button at sourceforge.net is for 32BIT and there is also an update available that must be manually installed*

Time to create page: 0.181 seconds