Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

SmellySkidmark: TCRs Tonight @ Warwick Farm ... in the Volvo
SmellySkidmark: Server 2 updated with newer FVR Newcastle wip
DisengageNZ: Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Will have to pop on and say hi some time soon
SmellySkidmark: Hiya Dis
SmellySkidmark: Final round of the V8s LOTR series tonight @ Newcastle
Nibiru: Sorry I missed the race...i was having my appendix out.
SmellySkidmark: ouch, how ya feelin now?
Nibiru: Heaps better but it burst so need to stay in hospital for 5 days to monitor the septic tank
SmellySkidmark: That sux, I hate hospitals at the best of times, get well soon. Oh and how big is ya scar?
Nibiru: Key hole surgery. ..the appendix came out the belly button.
GrimDad: I wish you a speedy recovery m8 ;)
SmellySkidmark: While you lay around in hospital with nothing to do, have a look at this, «check this»
SmellySkidmark: BTW I hope u r better
Nibiru: Thanks guys...they have contacted me about the car....Ill have to think about it. ..you know how I feel about BMWs lol
SmellySkidmark: Any news on the enduro Nib
SmellySkidmark: November Roadmap «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Servers will need to be updated Nib
SmellySkidmark: Servers are updated
SmellySkidmark: Last round of the TCRs, Seirra @ Sandown
Nibiru: Sorry for any inconvenience guys. Ive been out to the world the past 5 days....still in hospital but things are looking up. Hope to be discharged in the next day.
SmellySkidmark: I hope your out now, how ya feeling?
Nibiru: Told if I pass a blood test and x-ray I can leave today. Feel really weak and sore though.
Gussy: Glad to hear your on the mend Nib
Nibiru: Thanks.
Nibiru: Im out woo hoo...now to get some strength back
SmellySkidmark: woohoo, good news
SmellySkidmark: to get your strength back just remember beer is a good friend
GrimDad: Good news Nib I bet it feels good to be back home...I hate hospitals
SmellySkidmark: How ya feelin Nib ?
SmellySkidmark: There's a practice race tonight, BTCC @ Manificent Park, for Enduro next week
Nibiru: Im back at the frigin hospital.
SmellySkidmark: What, why?
Nibiru: Bad pain....they think I might have another pocket
SmellySkidmark: man your doing it tuff atm, hope your covered at werk, it's not a buzy time right now is it?
Nibiru: Work is just starting to get busy but I have know one to do the work. Good news is they decided not to put another drain in me just feed me heavy antibiotics through I.V. ..If my white cell count goes down tomorrow they might send me home with the I.V.
Bert: All the best Nib, get well soon

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

Australsia Joint Series

• Seca
  • Seca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 1 week ago #1 by Seca
Seca created the topic: Australsia Joint Series
Australasia GT3 Series

Date: 14th October Practise, 21st October Round 1

Time: Qualifying Starts 7:00pm AEST, 9:00pm NZST

Mod: Apex GT3** - Pending release within the next week, if not released we will use the Simtek GT3 mod

Registrations: Registrations will be open upon finalising mod and tracklist. We have set a limit of 36 drivers - if we hit 36, we will first delegate entries based on communities - eg each community will get 'x' guaranteed entries. The remaining spots will then get decided on week to week via a Qualifying heat for the remaining spots.

Points: Points will be awarded individually; points will also get assigned to the top 3 finishers of each community to count towards the community team points tally. (NOTE: A driver doesn't HAVE to be from a designated community to take part in the series, however to be a part of a community team they will have to be)

Tracklist: We have narrowed it down to the following tracks - feedback on tracklist is welcome from everyone, so if there is any particular track in the list you DO or DO NOT want to be in the series please let us know, and if you have any other suggestions they are also welcome. Please list the reason why/why not share that opinion for a track, eg if it has a bug or a glitch in it that information would be much appreciated. The series will be between 6-8 rounds so we do need to cull some of the below tracks, based on everyones feedback.
Adelaide - =CLICK HERE= ... =774360484
Dijon Prenois - =CLICK HERE= ... =865745371
HockenheimRing GP - =CLICK HERE= ... 1430926955
Hidden Valley - =CLICK HERE= ... =822608499
Highlands Motorsport Park - =CLICK HERE= ... =591500875
Mid Ohio - =CLICK HERE= ... =553365002
Monza - =CLICK HERE= ... =755839736
Oschersleben - =CLICK HERE= ... =553365002
Phillip Island - =CLICK HERE= ... 1103368574
Road Atlanta 2017 - =CLICK HERE= ... 1227712083
Watkins Glen - =CLICK HERE= ... 1508582012
Zandvoort - =CLICK HERE= ... 1107038453

Race Night Format: Race nights will consist of a 15 minute, open qualifying session to determine grids for Race 1. Race 1 will be a sprint race with no compulsory pit stops (CPS), and will aim to be around the ~20min mark for length. Race 2 will then grid up from the finishing results of Race 1, and will be a longer length, including 1x compulsory pit stop (CPS). This race we will aim to be around ~40min in length.

Server: Xfactor have kindly offered their server to be used for the series

Weather: We will be using the real-weather plug-in for the series.

Communications: Xfactor have offered their TeamSpeak server for use of the series. TeamSpeak was decided upon over Discord as some users had expressed issues with using Discord whilst racing.

Points: Drivers will be required to sign up to our Points System - =CLICK HERE= - sign ups will be opened when the series registrations go live.

Rules: We will be using the Driver Etiquette from - =CLICK HERE= for this series

Protests: Each community, if they wish, can nominate a member to be a part of the "Protest Committee." This way each community can be fairly represented regarding any incidents that arise during the racing. If one of the nominated members is involved in the incident, that community can choose to nominate another representative for that incident.

Please feel free to share any thoughts, ask any questions, put forward any ideas as you see fit. We are hoping to get the official post and series info out there within the next week or two and have registrations open around that time as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds