Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

SmellySkidmark: TCRs Tonight @ Warwick Farm ... in the Volvo
SmellySkidmark: Server 2 updated with newer FVR Newcastle wip
DisengageNZ: Hello everyone, how are you all doing? Will have to pop on and say hi some time soon
SmellySkidmark: Hiya Dis
SmellySkidmark: Final round of the V8s LOTR series tonight @ Newcastle
Nibiru: Sorry I missed the race...i was having my appendix out.
SmellySkidmark: ouch, how ya feelin now?
Nibiru: Heaps better but it burst so need to stay in hospital for 5 days to monitor the septic tank
SmellySkidmark: That sux, I hate hospitals at the best of times, get well soon. Oh and how big is ya scar?
Nibiru: Key hole surgery. ..the appendix came out the belly button.
GrimDad: I wish you a speedy recovery m8 ;)
SmellySkidmark: While you lay around in hospital with nothing to do, have a look at this, «check this»
SmellySkidmark: BTW I hope u r better
Nibiru: Thanks guys...they have contacted me about the car....Ill have to think about it. ..you know how I feel about BMWs lol
SmellySkidmark: Any news on the enduro Nib
SmellySkidmark: November Roadmap «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Servers will need to be updated Nib
SmellySkidmark: Servers are updated
SmellySkidmark: Last round of the TCRs, Seirra @ Sandown
Nibiru: Sorry for any inconvenience guys. Ive been out to the world the past 5 days....still in hospital but things are looking up. Hope to be discharged in the next day.
SmellySkidmark: I hope your out now, how ya feeling?
Nibiru: Told if I pass a blood test and x-ray I can leave today. Feel really weak and sore though.
Gussy: Glad to hear your on the mend Nib
Nibiru: Thanks.
Nibiru: Im out woo hoo...now to get some strength back
SmellySkidmark: woohoo, good news
SmellySkidmark: to get your strength back just remember beer is a good friend
GrimDad: Good news Nib I bet it feels good to be back home...I hate hospitals
SmellySkidmark: How ya feelin Nib ?
SmellySkidmark: There's a practice race tonight, BTCC @ Manificent Park, for Enduro next week
Nibiru: Im back at the frigin hospital.
SmellySkidmark: What, why?
Nibiru: Bad pain....they think I might have another pocket
SmellySkidmark: man your doing it tuff atm, hope your covered at werk, it's not a buzy time right now is it?
Nibiru: Work is just starting to get busy but I have know one to do the work. Good news is they decided not to put another drain in me just feed me heavy antibiotics through I.V. ..If my white cell count goes down tomorrow they might send me home with the I.V.
Bert: All the best Nib, get well soon

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

Australasia GT3 Championship

• Seca
  • Seca's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
More
2 months 3 days ago #1 by Seca
Seca created the topic: Australasia GT3 Championship

Welcome to the Australasia GT3 Championship! In what promises to be a groundbreaking joint venture between various communities involved, this series should bring the best racing we have seen in the Oceania region for a long time. We have selected some of the best circuits, both from Australia and globally, to bring the best, fiercest, enjoyable wheel to wheel GT3 action possible

Series Details:
Mod: Apex GT3
Race Night: Sunday
Race Time: Qualifying starts 7:00pm AEST, 9:00pm NZST

Schedule:
[14/10] - Official Practise
[21/10] - Round 1 - Watkins Glen - Boot with Chicane Layout
[28/10] - Round 2 - Mid Ohio - No Chicane
[04/11] - Round 3 - Zandvoort
[11/11] - Round 4 - Oschersleben - MC Layout
[18/11] - Round 5 - Adelaide
[25/11] - Round 6 - Road Atlanta
[02/12] - Round 7 - Hockenheimring - GP Layout
[09/12] - Round 8 - Eastern Creek

Server:
Server has kindly been set up for us to use by XfactorRacing. The server shows in the game list as XfactorRacing S4 AM GT3. Their server is also viewable via LiveRacers

Race Night Schedule:
6:00pm AEST/8:00pm NZST - Official Practise
6:50pm AEST/8:50pm NZST - Drivers Briefing
7:00pm AEST/9:00pm NZST - Qualifying
7:20pm AEST/9:20pm NZST - Racing Commences

Race Format:
Race 1 - Grids off Qualifying - No Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS)
Race 2 - Grids off Race 1 Result - One Compulsory Pit Stop (CPS) with a MINIMUM OF 2X TYRES REPLACED

Race Settings:
Weather: Realtime Weather Plug-In
Damage: 70%
Fuel: 2x
Tyres: 1x
Fixed Setup: No
Flag Rules: Black Only
Mechanical Failures: Normal
Start Type: Standing
Driving Views: Bonnet or In-Car Only
Auto Clutch: Yes
Traction Control: No (However is adjustable in the vehicle garage/setup)
ABS: No (However is adjustable in the vehicle garage/setup)

Voice Communications:
Voice Communications will be compulsory for this League. We do not require you to have an active mic, however we do require you to at least be in the main race channel listening in - This is in case of any important info being relayed, accidents reported, etc. Voice communications will be hosted via Teamspeak and again has kindly been hosted by Xfactor Racing.

Racing Rules:
Racing rules and driver etiquette will be as per our Code Of Conduct - View On Forum
Points system for this league will be quite simple. 1st Place will receive 100 points, and each position thereafter decreasing by 2 points. DNF will get last finishing position, minus 2 points. DNS and DQ will both receive 0 points.

This series will also feature a 'drop worst round' rule. At the end of the season, all drivers will drop their worst two rounds from their results. This helps promote those who may not be able to attend every round, or has a really bad round, to be still in contention.

Community Championship:
To add a bit of extra spice to the series, each driver who registers can nominate their primary community they wish to represent for the series. The top 3 drivers from each community in each race will also contribute their points to the Community Championship Tally. The drivers do not have to be the same drivers each week, however once a driver has accrued points for one community, they cannot then change and contribute points to a different community.

Protest Committee:
Each community can nominate a representative (this is not compulsory) to be a part of the protest committee. This role will include reviewing racing incidents, checking pit stops are carried out correctly, track limits aren't abused, etc. The more hands the merrier, so if you are interested in helping out in this department be sure to express interest.

Registration and Car Reservation:
To Register click HERE

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.102 seconds