Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

SmellySkidmark: You will have to update to the latest BETA to join the server
SmellySkidmark: Derek's ABC interview «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Web page «check this»
RobZee: Round 3 of the GT3 series tonight (Tuesday). You will need the Release Candidate updated on Steam. Steam client > rf2 > properties > betas > Release Candidate
Mike: Apologies to Monroe and Frank, both of you were ahead of me, seperate incidents. Almost took SS out on the last lap, but he made it through. PHEW.
HITMAN: Guys headsup WTCC championship starts this Thurday FDG every 2 weeks with prize money $100 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd
HITMAN: guy just to let you know WTCC round 1 has been posponed til Thursday 5th May due to the server being hacked
SmellySkidmark: off with their head!
HITMAN: guys WTCC server is back and running first round thursday night 8:30 quaily. all information on FDG Discord new TS 103.52.117.75
Goanna: FDG’s WTCC Rnd 1 starts tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
SmellySkidmark: Server updated
Goanna: WTCC Rnd 2 tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
SmellySkidmark: WalterClect lol ju iz gon
Goanna: Rnd 3 WTCC Challenge tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
StanDaam: Looks like Dug has been drinkin and posting shouts again!
StanDaam: My post was funnier when there was 3 pages of Russian spam above it... :P
GrimDad: Sorry StanDaam I will leave it there next time you post ;)
StanDaam: Cheers Grim! :)
FBruno73: Hey quick and sexy people! Miss you! So, WTCC?? Would like to check dates and try to join. Where can I find more info? Cheers!
SmellySkidmark: Hiya FBruno, that series is hosted by another group FDG, they have posts in our forum if you haven't found it yet.
FBruno73: SS good man! Hope you doing good mate! I think I'll try the mod first. Cheers!
Goanna: FDG WTCC Rnd 4 raceday, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
FalconEL: Did we change Isle of Man versions lads?
SmellySkidmark: ahh yep IOM is now v2.00 uninstall previous ver before you join the server, it'll DL from there or grab it from TS
FalconEL: Roger.
SmellySkidmark: bye bye domasver
SmellySkidmark: server updated
RobZee: Information on the next GT3 Series (3) «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Probably the easiest way to have Kyalami is to subscribe from «check this»
SmellySkidmark: see ya round Rickeymooft NOT
Ashton: I was wondering if one of u guys could give us a hand with downloadin that aussie legends mod
SmellySkidmark: It's in these forums as well, but it's in 1 large file «check this»
RobZee: Series 2 completed...congratulations to Chris Donnelly, RickPack and SS on their podiums.
Thank you to all participants for yet another competitive and enjoyable series! «check this»
FalconEL: Cheers for another terrific season all, great fun. To those that use the BMW next season, enjoy! Will try to keep up with you! :)
SmellySkidmark: Yes as always it's been a very competitive series, and a new series is just about to start. «check this»
Goanna: FDG WTCC champ Rnd5 tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

× Our TS3 Details
server adress = xfactorracing.ddns.net
Password = FUN (IN CAPS)

G27 losing its centering position (hardware fix)

• Nibiru
  • Nibiru's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Slow in - Fast out
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by Nibiru
Nibiru created the topic: G27 losing its centering position (hardware fix)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.293 seconds