Let the fun begin

Shoutbox

Turn off/on Sound Smileys History FAQ Kide Chat

Powered by Kide Shoutbox

SmellySkidmark: You will have to update to the latest BETA to join the server
SmellySkidmark: Derek's ABC interview «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Web page «check this»
RobZee: Round 3 of the GT3 series tonight (Tuesday). You will need the Release Candidate updated on Steam. Steam client > rf2 > properties > betas > Release Candidate
Mike: Apologies to Monroe and Frank, both of you were ahead of me, seperate incidents. Almost took SS out on the last lap, but he made it through. PHEW.
HITMAN: Guys headsup WTCC championship starts this Thurday FDG every 2 weeks with prize money $100 1st $50 2nd $25 3rd
HITMAN: guy just to let you know WTCC round 1 has been posponed til Thursday 5th May due to the server being hacked
SmellySkidmark: off with their head!
HITMAN: guys WTCC server is back and running first round thursday night 8:30 quaily. all information on FDG Discord new TS 103.52.117.75
Goanna: FDG’s WTCC Rnd 1 starts tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
SmellySkidmark: Server updated
Goanna: WTCC Rnd 2 tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
SmellySkidmark: WalterClect lol ju iz gon
Goanna: Rnd 3 WTCC Challenge tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
StanDaam: Looks like Dug has been drinkin and posting shouts again!
StanDaam: My post was funnier when there was 3 pages of Russian spam above it... :P
GrimDad: Sorry StanDaam I will leave it there next time you post ;)
StanDaam: Cheers Grim! :)
FBruno73: Hey quick and sexy people! Miss you! So, WTCC?? Would like to check dates and try to join. Where can I find more info? Cheers!
SmellySkidmark: Hiya FBruno, that series is hosted by another group FDG, they have posts in our forum if you haven't found it yet.
FBruno73: SS good man! Hope you doing good mate! I think I'll try the mod first. Cheers!
Goanna: FDG WTCC Rnd 4 raceday, Qually at 8:30pm AEST
FalconEL: Did we change Isle of Man versions lads?
SmellySkidmark: ahh yep IOM is now v2.00 uninstall previous ver before you join the server, it'll DL from there or grab it from TS
FalconEL: Roger.
SmellySkidmark: bye bye domasver
SmellySkidmark: server updated
RobZee: Information on the next GT3 Series (3) «check this»
SmellySkidmark: Probably the easiest way to have Kyalami is to subscribe from «check this»
SmellySkidmark: see ya round Rickeymooft NOT
Ashton: I was wondering if one of u guys could give us a hand with downloadin that aussie legends mod
SmellySkidmark: It's in these forums as well, but it's in 1 large file «check this»
RobZee: Series 2 completed...congratulations to Chris Donnelly, RickPack and SS on their podiums.
Thank you to all participants for yet another competitive and enjoyable series! «check this»
FalconEL: Cheers for another terrific season all, great fun. To those that use the BMW next season, enjoy! Will try to keep up with you! :)
SmellySkidmark: Yes as always it's been a very competitive series, and a new series is just about to start. «check this»
Goanna: FDG WTCC champ Rnd5 tonight, Qually at 8:30pm AEST

Only registered users can send messages, register or login

You are not logged in.

TS3 DETAILS

server address = xfactorracing.ddns.net

PW = FUN (IN CAPS)

Americas Army V2.5

• FDG Stitch
  • FDG Stitch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
More
10 years 4 months ago #1 by FDG Stitch
FDG Stitch created the topic: Americas Army V2.5
This is an older version of AA which we have just switched to.

BTW ... IT'S FREE

We run 2 servers for AA, the second server is for User Created coop maps which we tend to really enjoy, and is the latest version of the 2 series.

All the user created maps are available for download in our ANNOUNCEMENTS section of our forums.

REMEMBER These maps are ONLY for the 2.8.5 version of AA

There is still a way to download the latest of the 2 series, but for anyone interested I suggest trying out the 2.5 version first (Link below)

Basically the developers of AA finally released AA v3 a few years ago, which so many were waiting for, and was such a let down that most went to other FPS games or re-installed there original 2XX series game.

When the devs realised this they stopped supporting the original 2 series, players were no longer able to login via the AUTH server and they also lost all their points they had accrued over the years, which in effect was an attempt to kill the game and they hoped all would move on to V3.

They were so wrong and now more people play the older versions than the new. AA3 BLOWS CHUNKS!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

RE AA 2.5

This version was revived as there was multiple OS support, ie LINUX MAC and WINDOWS can play, whereas with V2.6 and on, only windows was supported.

GET AA 2.5 HERE

For the last 6 years or so FDG has hosted what we call FDG Friday Fight Night, 8 Multi player missions of around 6 mins duration, then a map change.

The 6 minute duration makes for a faster game and does not promote camping, in essence you can be the last one alive on your team and still win the mission as a lot of people still think that pitching a tent is their best option.

If you can slip around your enemy without being noticed, find and complete the objective you are a winner without shooting a bullet.

Most are in TS, drinkin and talking crap and it does make for a fun filled night, Fight night has been known to run for up to 7-8 hours at a time.

Nowadays it tends to start to die around 1PM Saturday morning. Starts around 8PM Sydney time.

There is NO respawn in AA, if you die, you are dead for that mission.

Cheers...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds